Goals & Demands
Goals: Recommit, Renew, Remember
- Continue highlighting Iran’s human rights violations;
- Sustain international support for the Iranian people and their aspirations; and
- Urge the United Nations and governments worldwide to support human rights in Iran and to hold accountable those responsible for rights abuses.
- Respect the universal rights of Iran’s citizens, including the freedom of expression, association, and assembly and the right to hold free and fair elections;
- Stop discrimination on the basis of gender, religion, or ethnicity;
- Release all prisoners of conscience, including all detained human rights defenders, activists, minorities, journalists, students, and other dissenting voices; and
- Institute a moratorium on all execution sentences and move towards the total abolishment of the death penalty.